Every saturday during 12 weeks
SSIP is a program of intensive courses only available from July 3 to Sptember 18.
It’s a formula that doubles/triples your learning speed compared to a normal formula of 1h of classes per week.
Every day of classes contains a session of 3h and each one of these hours have a unique program different from all the others hours in the program which is 36 hours of classes in total.
Be careful, this program is conceived for only extremely motivated and demanding people. We will be very demanding as well and your resistance will be tested. If you want to learn in a more relaxed way, then maybe it’s better to choose one of our normal courses. The persons that have a partner will be automatically accepted, however the ones coming alone will be accepted or not depending on the gender balance in the group.
If you want to go on holidays during your program it’s possible but only after we study your request to miss 1 or maximum 2 sessions.
If you miss a class without authorisation, you take the risk that your place will be given to someone else and we will ask you to come to the next program from October.
In no case a refound will be provided.
How is a session of SALSA going on in the SSI program?
We work on different topics as:
- Leading and following” (or how to understand each other and evolve together on the dance floor).
- The notion of “musicality” (or how to modify the dance depending on the music)
- Behaviour between partners, mastering of the dancing space, fingers position, the partner alignment, the focus (girl’s trajectory), the precision of movements etc.
- We will work on simple or less simple “shines" (moments when we dance alone in front of our partner before getting back to partnerwork)
- We will also work on “combinations” in couple, more or less complex like the ones that we can usually see at the dancing events.
- We will work from time to time on rotations, spins.
- For the girls, we point our attention to the “lady styling” of the combination seen with the guy.
- For the dancer that would think that the combination given is too easy or too complicated, we will take the time needed to personalise it to his/her needs.
The price depends on which day you arrive into the program.
From the day you start the program you have to commit and buy the program until the end of it.
Of course its better to come to the entire program from July 3 but it's up to you to (choose only summer time)
One session of 3h of the SUMMER program for 1 person = 41€ multiplied by the number of sessions remaining.
One session of 3h of the SUMMER program for 2 partners = 27€/p multiplied by the number of sessions remaining.
Exemple1: You register with a partner and 8 Saturdays remain until the end so 27€ x 8 = 216€
Exemple2: You register with a partner and 12 Saturdays remain until the end so 27€ x 12 = 324€
Exemple3: You register alone without a partner and 12 Saturdays remain until the end so 41€ x 12 = 492€
Address (3) available now until further notice
Parc du Cinquantenaire
Openair mode: On the covered terrace of ... " Musée royal de l'armée et de l'histoire militaire "
Metro: Merode - Tram: 81 - Bus: 27; 61; 80
Warning: No toilet on the spot, do what is necessary before coming
Address (2) - not available at the moment
Rue du collège 107A, Ixelles-Flagey
Bus: 38; 59; 60; 71; 95
Click here to Pre-Register before coming to the courses
Events Travel Contact // Back to the top